Hibiscus Elephant Haitian Metal Art
Crafted from recycled 55-gallon steel drums by village artisans in Haiti, these stunning pieces of art are truly one-of-a-kind! The elephant trunk pointed upward signifies luck, prosperity and kindness. This piece intertwines the Haitian tropics with the hibiscus beautifully woven into the majestic elephant.
- Type: Metal Wall Art
- Colors: Bright, Tropical
- Materials: Upcycled Steel
- Metal Finish: Lacquer
- Paint Dimensions: Approx. 14 Diameter
- Care: If displaying outdoors it is recommended to spray with a clear lacquer once or twice a year, as prolonged exposure to the elements will cause rust.
- Hanging Instructions: To hang metal art simply use pin head nails in the many nooks and spaces available in the design. If nails are shiny, you may want to darken heads with a black marker to help nails visually disappear.
- The Story Behind the Art: The process of turning sheets of metal into beautiful art is all done by hand. Steel drums used to transport oil into the